Saturday, May 12, 2018

Dear Yidi

I commented on a blog post today, be sure to read it!

Yidi's Blog

I was also deeply touched by this incident, as a Korean American I can only hope for the best between the two Korea's. I wrote a similar article on my blog where I expressed my hope for the two nations to come together as one someday. I am skeptical to what Kim Jong-Un's plan is. Does he plan to use this agreement to peace as a way to get inside of South Korea? Or is he genuine in his attempt at peace. I think everyone is skeptical to whatever his plans are at this moment in time. I asked a few people from Korea, and most of their opinions were that Kim Jong-Un is planning something devious and we should be scared. I also, heard from my mother that South Korea's own president is Moon Jae-In is an undercover communist and secretly colluding with Kim Jong-Un. It makes you wish that all this could be over already, North Korea's constant threats and nuclear testing has been exhausting for South Korea and the USA. I truly hope one day the people of North and South Korea come together as one and can become whole again, but that won't be for some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment